Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!!!


Today is my mom's birthday, and I can't express how happy I am. You see, a few months ago she fell very ill and I wondered if I would ever have the chance again to wish her a happy birthday. Thank God our prayers were answered and, indeed, she is here today...on her day...to wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! She sent me a few pictures a couple of nights ago, and WOW!!!! She looks amazing!!!! It's difficult to believe that this gorgeous woman just received a new heart less than a year ago! She has had a rocky year, to say the least, so you can imagine how truly blessed we feel right now. She's doing so well, in fact, that she has even joined Helen's private crusade in making my blogging life miserable!!!!!! LOL!!!! Anyway, here's to you, mom- this is your special day, and we all wish you the best one yet!!!! We love you!!!!!!


bjopafgbuzyimbve5unvgpooi......Jessi is typing something for you.... ROBBGZXJTUITUJUIYO5O68OPJESSICAADUYTY75886788RUTIURFJGFGHF That was suppose to say "Happy birthday, Grandma. I love you more than the world. My nails are pink. Lexi and I are grounded for two days. Daddy and Diesel will be here in three days. I didn't have school yesterday. I have a new Bratz game for my gameboy (the v-tech). Capone is eating a bone. Dalton is coloring." Oh my, that girl can ramble!!!!!


Happy, Happy Birthday, Mom!!!!!! Hope it's a sparkly one? If not, make it sparkle!!!!!

5 comments:

Helen said...

ahem....ahem....la la la....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (ya great big spunk!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MUM (got to do the Aussie spelling)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

HIP HIP

HOORAY!

See....M....who needs K?????

Hope you are having a great day!

Best wishes for a year ahead full of love and laughter, health and happiness.

Best wishes, Helen

Krissy said...

awwwwwwwww Happy birthday for sure to your beautiful mom! What a year she's had! She looks WONDERFUL!

Helen said...

Your little world has shrunk!!!!!!!!

Helen said...

I am sure it will be your mothers birthday again before you BLOG!!!!!!!!

Lizzy Wurmann G. said...

Best wishes from Chile!!!
Happy birthday!!