Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's Official....


I have become a "soccer mom". OK, so, no big deal. But, what IS a HUGE deal is that it was Jessica out there, in the mud and goose poop, kicking the you-know-what out of that ball!!! Her first day of soccer was last Monday, and I was so surprised at how well she did. Can you believe that her coach used her to set examples for the other students? I was very proud, and she was more than thrilled. I think we are on to something here. Just when you think you know your kids.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Now if you were a good Mum you would go and "goose poop proof" everything for your angel! I am so proud of her.....goose poop and all!

ps. I sssooo know why you are the DCP! I am sure if ever we met I would be in stitches the entire time! At least this way I get to communicate!

Lizzy Wurmann G. said...

Go Jessi!!!!!! you should meet Felipe and Daniel, they both play Soccer!!!