Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The "Daily Puppy" Uber-model


We were very surprised, on Sunday, to see that Diesel made the "puppy of the day" at the huge internet paper, "Daily Puppy". I submitted his photos a few weeks ago, and thought his pictures had been thrown into the "reject" file. But, I was wrong. Brett opened up our internet explorer on Sunday morning to find Diesel's huge, adorable face staring at him on the cover of "Daily Puppy". Here is the link......I hope:






If that didn't work, just trust me- he DID make the cover. I am not as good as Helen with this blogging stuff, and she isn't willing to share her secrets (or anything else) for creating awesome blogs like hers. So, if this link didn't work, blame Helen.

1 comment:

Helen said...

That is just the sweetest shot and the link worked! Na na na na!