Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Already?


For the last couple of months, Lexi has been wishing for a loose tooth. Thinking I/she had plenty of time, I told her it would probably be a while. I was dead wrong. While brushing her teeth a couple of weeks ago, I noticed a very loose bottom tooth. Two days later, at Old Navy, it came out! She was sooooooo excited! She even sang a little song and did a little dance...in the store. Jessi just watched her in disgust, promising me that she would NEVER have a tooth that "falls out"! She has also promised to never have a baby in her tummy OR move away from home. I'm not thrilled about the latter. Finally, Lexi isn't the "only kid" at school to have ALL of her baby teeth. Isn't this too early? I wasn't ready for this. My girl is growing up.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Sweet photo!!! I MISSED you girl!!! Hope all is well with you...send me an email and let me know how you're doing...Krissy has my email addy...

Helen said...

OH NO! Are we ever ready? Hugh was so young...not even five I think? He has lost so many now...lost count. What is the going rate for tooth fairy's up north? LOL to your promises - never move out of home! Yikes!

Lizzy Wurmann G. said...

Ohhh JR we are NEVER ready for this are we???
Loved Jessi's statements!!!