Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First Attempt at a Collage!



Well, Helen is bothering me again. It seems that my slide show of digi layouts was not enough to pacify a pestering Aussie. So, as per her request, here is a digital layout- posted individually! Dang! This is actually a two page layout that I completed for a circle journal, and I really like how it turned out. The theme of this journal was "Simple Pleasures". I have never, ever tried a collage before, but I do love them. This is definitely NOT an artistic collage like those of my mentor monkey...aka SR...aka....Lizzy. But, here you go, HELEN!

4 comments:

Lizzy Wurmann G. said...

I have these masterpieces already printed and they look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! You are so talented my dear JR that I agree with the "pest", you HAD to show them individually!!!
SR aka Monkey aka Lizzy

Helen said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! This SO rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have Lizzy written all over them. ART my friend (that is what I am always telling her) this is ART Karin! It tells such a story....I could stare at it for ages. Brilliant!

Signed: the pest aka PITA bread

Susan said...

LOVE it!!!! I so can't do a collage!!! Lizzy is the Queen...but you are definitely Princess material!!! You learn very well!!! I know Lizzy must be "proud" of her fine student!!!

Wendy said...

Oh I love it!! Great job!!