Friday, May 2, 2008

Girl's Day




Lexi has been bugging me for almost a year now to get her hair cut "short". Since the first day of Kindergarten, she has mentioned cutting her hair like Grace's. So, I finally gave in. And, since Jannes and Jess needed trims too, we decided to make a day of it. The girls asked me to take a before and after picture of their new looks, and I obliged....gee, what a surprise. Lex and Jannes opted for shorter, classic bobs, while Jess told the girl at the kid's salon to cut her hair "long"!! That's Jess. I just love Lexi's new look- it's totally her!! And, she looks so darn cute too!!! I can't believe it took me so long to let her do this, but that's me. Anyway, this is for you, Grandma and Aunt Gina...hope you guys like it!! Lexi sure does!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Absolutely LOVE Your hair, Lexie!!! It's makes you look so grown-up!!Jessie's "long cut" is very neat too. And not to mention Jannes, is beautiful too!!That must have been such fun!!!!Loave you Grandma Mary

Krissy said...

Oh this cut looks SOOOOOOOO Great on her! So much so that I'm seriously considering it for Ashli this week! I love LOVE LOVE your hair baby girl!!!! Good choice!

Helen said...

It's taken me until now for the hair cut to grow on me. I realised that the angelic face is still there. Showed my friend your photo yesterday K....we are all blown away by it!