Saturday, May 31, 2008

Is It Over Yet?






Just when I thought the school year was coming to an end and the lazy days of Summer are here, the schools have bombarded me with family picnics, ice cream socials, Luaus, field days, graduations, assemblies, registration, meet and greets, orientations, and even more assemblies. I am ready for a break. Jessi graduated from St. Michael's Pre-K program on Thursday, and Lexi graduates from Kindergarten on Monday. Where did this year go? So, as of Monday, I will officially have a 1st Grader and a Kindergartner. One thing that is nice is they will be in the same school next year- it makes things a little easier for me. I will, however, miss St. Michael's dearly. Miss Mary and Laura are the best teachers ever, and they did a world of good for both Lexi and Jessi. But, it's not like the girls can stay in Pre-K forever, though they would beg to differ!!!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

I LOVE the photo of the three kiddo's together with the trees and blue sky b/g...wonderful. Always a busy time of year....just be thankful...we have end of school year and Christmas! Yikes!