Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's Been Too Long!


After seeing all of these wonderful layouts from others, I decided to open up my HUGE digi file and start scrapping!! No more shopping, just scrapping...for now, anyway. No more "collecting", just using! So, here's a quick page I did using the ever so talented, Jen Ulasiewicz's QP. I know it's just a QP, but, OMG! Look at it! Her stuff is breathtaking!!! I think I own her entire site, now. This picture of Lex and Jess is over a year old...I know that because it was taken with my point-and-shoot, Kodak. Thank God for QPs!!!!

7 comments:

Mary said...

It's pretty, KJ....I love it!!!!

Mom


Mary

Krissy said...

oh gosh, you sure haven't lost your touch girl! This is awesome!

Helen said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am blown away...what an amazing quick page!!!!!!! And to sepia the photo (sensational photo btw) underneath....*gasp* now I know why I voted for you DCP - you are such an inspiration.

Helen said...

Hi Mary!

Mary said...

Hi, Helen,,,,,,Love hearing from you..Had to "google "MWA", but hey, I'm learning.....LMAO!!!!

Mary

Helen said...

Your daughter got me started on the "mwa" Mary! But you know what she calls me now (amongst various other not so very nice names) PITA! I thought she was talking about the bread!!! Not Karin. Go look that one up Mary and have a good talking to that girl of yours! heheheheheehe!

Have a lovely day/night/week :)

Susan said...

WOW! This is gorgeous!!!!